“Kuyavian-Pomeranian FIELD DAYS”
Kuyavian-Pomeranian FIELD DAYS in Grubno near Chełmno is organized since 1997 field meetings of farmers, plant breeders, producers of fertilizers, pesticides, machinery and equipment for agriculture.
The main accent of FIELD DAYS is present in an area of about 3 hectares varieties of crops during the growing season:
– About 250 varieties of cereals, maize, rapeseed, potato, legumes and forage,
– A collection of energy plant species,
– Presentation the effects of use plant protection and fertilizers products,
– Agricultural advisory,
Collection varieties in Grubno is available for the public until harvest, and on its territory in the growing season take place seminars and field workshops.
FIELD DAYS is also:
– Agricultural Exhibition (tractors and agricultural machinery, construction and equipment for livestock buildings, plant breeding, seed multiplication, fertilizers, pesticides, feeds, services for agriculture)
– Shows of agricultural machinery,
– Fairs (nursery stock, crafts, agrofood and others)
– Extensive program of consultation to villagers.
In the agricultural exhibition participates every year around 200 companies and is visited by approximately 20 thousand. people.
FIELD DAYS take place on the premises of the Factory Farm in Grubno near Chełmno, belonging to the Private Farm of Janina Madej. Entrance and parking are free.
We invite to participate in agricultural exhibition FIELD DAYS manufacturers, importers and trade companies related to agriculture, and to explore the collection of varieties and exhibitions and for the consultation – farmers and other rural residents, students and teachers of agricultural schools and all stakeholders.